You are hereGrowWeedEasy.com Newsletter Article Submission
GrowWeedEasy.com Newsletter Article Submission
Ever wondered how you could help overgrow the world?
Interested in getting exposure for your marijuana growing skills while helping other growers around the world produce bigger, more potent buds?
Do you have experiences, pictures, or lessons learned that you believe will be helpful for other growers?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Nebula Haze and Sirius Fourside, founders of GrowWeedEasy.com, have dedicated their lives to building the most comprehensive, easy-to-follow marijuana growing resource in the world.
We know that the best way to get marijuana into the hands of those in need is to provide more, easy-to-understand information so that it's simple for anyone to grow marijuana themselves....
Many of you have asked how you can help, and so we have put together this page to make it easy for other growers like you to submit your own growing articles (and of course get exposure!)
GrowWeedEasy.com Newsletter Article Guidelines
GrowWeedEasy.com’s newsletter articles are meant to be an easy, quick read and each article should inform the subscriber all about one overall topic.
We love to see new articles from our fellow growers, and are happy to offer input/feedback in most cases if it’s requested.
You can see past newsletter articles (including ones contributed from external experts) at http://growweedeasy.com/issues. To keep a consistent writing style, we try to follow a few guidelines for our articles:
- Each article should cover a specific topic (not just ‘the basics’) which you’re an expert in:
- So we would not accept an article titled ‘How to Grow Weed’
- But we would accept a helpful article called ‘5 Steps to Saving Time while Growing’, or ‘Are Autoflowering Cannabis Plants Worth the Possible Downsides?’
- The article should take on one main topic or idea, and objectively expand on that topic.
- Each article should be between 1000 and 1400 words (though we will accept longer articles for more extensive tutorials)
- Our articles are broken into bite-sized chunks, sometimes separated by a small heading, and often with a table of contents.
- This makes newsletters much easier to read!
- You must include at least 1 pictures, and we prefer 3+ pictures in our newsletters articles to help illustrate the subject being covered.
We only use pictures that are royalty-free, or owned by the writer of the article.
- Hint: ‘List’ articles can be almost as easy to write as they are to digest! (example: ‘7 Tips to Growing Truly Star-Quality Marijuana Buds’, ‘5 Easy Ways To Produce More Potent Buds’)
- Any links to products, affiliates, etc. should not appear in the article itself, but rather at the bottom of the article in a separate “about the author” or “resource” section. This is so we can provide our readers with a smooth, uninterrupted reading experience that educates, while still allowing contributors to have their own personal external link area.
Any grower who contributes an article to the GrowWeedEasy.com newsletter will be credited at the top of the newsletter and in a more complete ‘credits’ area towards the bottom of the article.
If you have a website you’d like to bring attention to, we can include text and an accompanying link in the bottom area as well!
All accepted articles will be posted on the main website, as well as in our newsletter archive on aweber.com, with a permanent link back to your or your website (if desired).
Please note: You must have the rights to use all submitted articles and pictures. We may re-post or re-use articles or images you submit. If you did not create an article or image, or if you are unable or unwilling to verify its copyright status, do not submit the article or image.