You are hereHow To Buy Marijuana Seeds Online Guide - GrowWeedEasy.com's 2013 Seedbank Review
How To Buy Marijuana Seeds Online Guide - GrowWeedEasy.com's 2013 Seedbank Review
At GrowWeedEasy.com, we've created this reference list which includes the top cannabis seed banks and evaluates each one based on customer service, reliability, and quality of seeds.
We wanted to make it easy for you to see, at a glance, which seed banks ship to which parts of the world.
So who should you choose to get your marijuana seeds from?
Each of the marijuana seedbanks, marijuana seed vendors, and marijuana breeders listed on this page have legendary customer service, and will gladly answer all your questions about your seed orders. If you ever have a problem with any order, I highly recommend contacting the seedbank right away as they will quickly take care of you.
Top Marijuana Seed Banks of 2013
GrowWeedEasy.com Has Put Together This List
Of Recommended Sources For Marijuana Seeds
Ships: Worldwide Except Australia and Israel
- Fast Shipping
- Responsive and Caring Customer Service
- Well-established, Nirvana has been around for over a decade
- Read dozens of customer reviews about each strain and leave your own reviews
- Promptly ships more seeds for free if you have any problems or if seeds do not arrive
- Proven Feminized seeds (all-female seeds, meaning every plant will produce buds)
- Their unique strains White Rhino, AK-48 and Aurora Indica are easy to grow, quick to harvest, and the resulting buds are potent and well suited for medical marijuana patients
- Visit them in person if you’re in Amsterdam!
- Only carries stains developed by Nirvana
- Does not ship to Australia or Israel
From a GrowWeedEasy.com reader: “I've ordered from Nirvana 3 times, and I can't recommend them highly enough. All 3 times I purchased feminized seeds. Price after shipping was roughly $60 for 10 seeds. Delivery was very stealthy and took 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. The first time I bought from them, it took a little longer to arrive, and I contacted them with my concerns. They shipped out another order the same day, and were extremely helpful and polite. I ended up receiving both packages after all. 100% of seeds have germinated and been female.”
Ships To Select Countries listed here: http://sensiseeds.com/faq/country.asp
- Incredible Selection of The Highest Quality Seeds
- Lots of Helpful Info About Each Strain
- One of the few online sources of legitimate Jack Herer and Master Kush seeds
- Sorry, no seeds shipped to United States, Canada, or Australia
- Ship seeds promptly even with regular shipping
- Ships seeds worldwide
- Offers many unique and hard-to-find strains
- Often ship with free seeds
- Stealthy packaging
- Does not take credit cards
- Cumbersome ordering policy (meant to protect your privacy). You send in an order form then wait for them to process and mail it out.
- Ships worldwide
- Stealthy Shipping
- Accepts check, money order, or bank draft
- Does not accept credit cards
- Website looks like it was built in the 90s
Sea of Seeds
- Free seeds with just about every order
- Sometimes have lower prices than other seedbanks
- Cheap shipping
- Accepts a wide variety of payment methods, including most credit/debit cards, UK postal orders and cash
- If you order with a debit/credit card, they can only ship seeds to your billing address
- Relatively new seed bank
- Will not provide returns on seeds that don't germinate, as seeds are for "souvenier purposes only"
- Free world-wide shipping
- Offers some unique strains
- Seeds are only sold in packs of ten only (20 pack for mixed seeds)
- Relatively small selection of strains available
- Only payment options are cash or a blank money order (must be negotiable in Canada)
- "Stealth" Shipping option is pretty expensive compared to other seed sources
Located: The Netherlands
Ships: Worldwide Except USA and Australia
- High quality strains and genetics
- Keep your original packaging and they will replace any seeds for free if you run into problems
- Unique ordering process requires you transfer money directly into their bank account
- No Shipping to USA or Australia
Sannie's Seed Shop
- Stealthy Shipping
- Even So, Will keep resending seeds until you receive them
- Bonuses for repeat customers
- Pay with credit card, bank transfer or cash
- Unique strains with quality genetics
- Does not accept money orders or checks
- Only sells strains bred by Sannie, so relatively small selection of stains
- Free seeds with every order
- Fast order-processing time alone & discrete shipping
- Kind and responsive customer service
- Accepts a wide variety of payment methods, including money orders and all major debit/credit cards
- I have heard of a few cases where growers had germination problems with some of the seeds, though Herbies will replace seed for customers who contact them letting them know they're not satisfied with the products they've received
- While they don't sell single seeds for some strains on their main site, they do have a special Herbies site that sells single seeds for all manufacturers here: http://www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com/ ).
Attitude Seedbank (Avoid for Now)
Attitude used to be a very reputable seed bank that seems to have gone slightly downhill on the business side of things, especially over the last year.
GrowWeedEasy.com has personally worked as a partner with Attitude in the past, and we were never compensated according to our agreement after delivering our services as promised.
However, even after that incident, we’ve continued to recommend them as a seedbank to our readers because they were still providing good service and reliable seeds from many reputable breeders. They used to include high-quality free seeds with every order and occasionally would run incredible specials/sales for ultra-cheap seeds.
Yet recently we've been receiving reports where people’s credit card information "happens" to get stolen right after ordering from the Attitude. Additionally, we’ve heard complaints from fellow growers over the last few months in regards to packaging, delivery times, germination problems, and order processing.
As a result of all this information, we have decided to take the Attitude Seedbank off our list of recommended online seedbanks, at least for now.
Attitude recently moved the warehouse where they store their seeds. We’re hoping that things will go back to normal once they get adjusted to their new location.
I do know several growers who still order from them, but if you do choose to order from them, please do so at your own risk and take steps to protect yourself.
When ordering marijuana seeds online, It is important to research all applicable laws in your area regarding purchasing and possessing cannabis seeds. Just because a marijuana seed bank or marijuana breeder is willing to ship to your location doesn't necessarily mean that it is legal for you to have possession of marijuana seeds at your location.
- Don't tell your friends that you're growing! This may seem like it's common sense, but this is the number one most common reason cannabis growers are caught, not because their seeds were intercepted! No matter how much you trust someone, you can never trust someone else as closely as yourself. Never ever tell anyone you grow your own weed, for any reason. If cornered about where you got your cannabis, tell your friends that you have a dealer who is very private and leave it at that. You never want to even hint that you know how to grow. If other people are talking about growing marijuana, bite your lip and act dumb!
- Do not ship the weed seeds to your growing address. This is pretty self-explanatory. If at all possible, do not get your seeds shipped to the address where you will be growing cannabis because you do not want these two activities tied together. Ask a trusted friend or neighbor if you can ship to their house without telling them what your shipping. Your packaging from Nirvana Shop will be very discrete and they won't know what's inside unless they open it or you tell them. Some people take this a step further and will have the cannabis seeds shipped to a house they know is vacant. They track the shipment and pick up the package when it arrives. PO Boxes are another option. Just remember, that if the address can be tied to you, the seeds may be able to be tied to you.
- Use a pre-paid credit card. Major credit card companies like Visa and Mastercard sell pre-paid credit cards which can be purchased at most grocery stores and gas stations with cash. By buying the card in cash, you make it a lot harder for anyone to trace the purchase back to you. In order to use your pre-paid credit card online, you will generally need to register the card with a name and address that matches the name and address that you are having your cannabis seeds shipped to.
- Or use a business card and have the cannabis seeds shipped to the business address. This can make it tough to track who made the purchase, especially in large companies. A package at a business is often overlooked and not scrutinized closely
- Don't use any real or identifying information in your order, such as your real email address. Email addresses especially are often saved after an order is made, so go to gmail.com or yahoo.com and create a brand new anonymous email address just for this transaction.
- Be Patient! In my experience ordering cannabis seeds online (which often come from overseas) my cannabis seeds have generally arrived 1-3 weeks after my initial order.
If you have done your research and are now considering purchasing cannabis seeds online, then you may be surprised to learn that it is actually very reliable and safe to buy your marijuana seeds online from a reputable seed bank.
Ordering weed seeds online from a seed bank will allow you to purchase feminized seeds (all-female marijuana seeds) and will also let you pick the exact strain to match your size and time requirements.
Having only female weed seeds is a huge advantage for the small grower who won't be breeding new strains and may have limited space and doesn't want to have to waste time and energy on throwing away half their cannabis plants at the flowering stage because they ended up being male cannabis plants.
Easy access to get incredibly potent cannabis strains is another great reason many growers choose to buy weed seeds online.
Common Question: Where do I get marijuana seeds?
You have 2 real options:
- Use random bagseed that you find
- Buy seeds of specific marijuana strains online
Before anyone can start growing marijuana they have to first get their hands on marijuana seeds or marijuana clones.
Marijuana seeds are often the easiest for new growers to start with since - unlike marijuana clones - they don't require access to someone who is already growing marijuana plants.
More Information About Using the Nirvana Shop for buying cannabis seeds online.
One of the best things about Nirvana is the fact that customers are allowed to leave reviews for strains that they've purchased. You get so much extra information in the reviews and often this has been helpful during my grows.
For those who don't want to have to deal with male plants, they have a proven selection of Femininzed Seeds.
We have always had great customer service from Nirvana Shop, and have received our orders quickly and discretely.
Try searching google for "nirvana shop" and you will read nothing but glowing reviews. In the few instances where they have made a mistake, the customer service team has a reputation for going above and beyond to make things right.
In addition, all seeds come with free stealth shipping which will ensure that your seeds will make it. I don't want to go into details on the internet about what they do, but let me just say that I was pleasantly surprised at how my cannabis seeds arrived with their free stealth shipping.
If you're not sure which cannabis strains to get seeds for, I highly recommend feminized Northern Lights or feminized Aurora Indica for beginners. Both are hardy strains that provide great yields and have potent medicinal effects.
Northern Lights has a particularly short growing period, so you can be harvesting your buds in only 2-3 months!
The tips and advice in this article about buying marijuana seeds online are only meant to be used by those who can legally buy marijuana seeds and grow marijuana according to all applicable laws. We do not in any way recommend that you use this information if it is not legal for you to do so. Please do not proceed to read any of the following information if you are committing a crime by following the steps outlined in this article, even if you are growing for pain relief, medical research, or any other reasonable purpose.